Modifying Child Support: Top 4 Questions Answered

QUESTION: My ex has relocated more than 25 miles away with our minor children. Is there a basis for modifying child support?

QUESTION: My ex’s income has gone up. How will this impact child support?

QUESTION: Can I ask for my ex to contribute to health insurance premiums for our minor children?

QUESTION: I quit my job and took a new job where I am earning less money. Can I modify my child support obligation?

When Everything Is On The Line, You Need An Attorney You Can Trust, That Will Advocate & Fight For Your Family! We Can Help!

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store